Is your skin a little tired?
Using foundation on daily basis can sometimes be irritating for your skin!
Have you forgotten to use our Dermaliscio sunblock?
Don’t worry, you just need a little soft makeup, using a long lasting foundation, and of course, what else than Dermaliscio smooth foundation.
Cream foundation is one of the most important products that are used to make a flawless makeup for your skin.
Let us tell you more about the types of foundation creams, how to choose the foundation suitable for your skin, and what is the best smooth clean foundation from Dermaliscio makeup collection.
What is a foundation cream?
Foundation, as mentioned earlier, is an essential product to even skin color on all parts of the face and neck.
It is used as a basic base before applying the rest of the make-up products, with the aim of unifying, correcting skin color, covering any imperfections with it, and giving it a smooth texture.
What are the types of foundation cream?
Foundation types vary, in order to suit all skin types, providing adequate coverage for each type.
These types include the following: –
- Liquid foundation
Liquid foundation is one of the most widely used types, and is commonly used for all skin types. But it is usually preferred to use it for dry skin, as it is easy to apply.
And liquid foundation is an ideal option for you, dear, if you are a beginner in the field of makeup. It can be applied with a sponge and brush, and is ideal when looking for a full cover foundation.
Among its most important features is that it is available in many shades, ranging from light to unify the color of the skin, to medium to reduce imperfections, and to thick to cover large pores and dark marks.
But one of the drawbacks of the foundation cream with high coverage is that it clogs pores, and the appearance of blackheads.
It may be affected by heat and sweat, and may give an incomplete appearance.
- Powder Foundation
If you have oily skin, powder foundation is a good addition to your makeup collection; it works to absorb the excess oil in the skin.
It is characterized by giving the skin a light to medium coverage, it is recommended to apply it with a sponge slightly dampened with water.
But using a powder foundation can have a lot of disadvantages, these include: –
- It is absolutely not suitable for dry skin; Because powders are not able to fill in lines and wrinkles.
- If more than one layer of this foundation is applied; It gives the face a lumpy, unpleasant appearance.
- When the powder foundation reacts with sweat and skin oil; It may lead to a change in skin color in these areas; Which gives an uneven appearance to the skin.
- Its light coverage does not help to hide fine lines and blemishes.
- Creamy foundation
Among the advantages of this type of foundation cream: –
- It is suitable for people with dry skin; As it lasts for ten hours without causing clumping.
- Maintains skin moisture.
- Medium coverage, may hide fine lines and light spots.
The disadvantages of cream foundation cream: –
It may cause wrinkling of dry skin; For this it is recommended to apply a face moisturizer before applying it.
- Mousse foundation
Also called whipped foundation cream; Its formula contains tiny bubbles that make it light when applied.
- It gives medium coverage, or full cover.
- It does not settle into the bumps, so it does not highlight wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
- You can apply mousse foundation for up to 3 hours before it starts to fade. This makes it a good choice for an evening out with friends, but not a wedding.
- Foundation Serum
The foundation cream serum is one of the least popular types of foundation on the market.
- It is an ideal choice for people with oily skin.
- Watery texture; Makes it easy to spread.
- It is recommended to use a flat brush to apply it to large areas of the face at one time.
- One of its disadvantages is that it disappears after applying it for two to three hours.
Types of foundation coverage
After you have known the types of foundations, you also need to be aware of the different coverage options.
A foundation with light or translucent coverage is ideal for those who want to slightly improve their skin tone; But it doesn’t look for a product that covers or conceals imperfections.
Foundation with medium coverage hides some flaws; But it still has a trace on the skin.
Full Cover Foundation hides all marks, imperfections. Leaves a velvety complexion.
It’s usually a creamy permanent foundation, which is used to cover acne, scars, or skin problems.
How to choose the right foundation cream for your skin?
Choosing a foundation that meets your skin’s needs can be a real challenge – it’s available in a variety of shades.
It is also the most important product when applying makeup; That is why if you want to have a better look with a natural foundation, you have to choose the right type, and we have some helpful advice in this regard.
First, Understand your skin type!
This is perhaps the most important step in helping you choose the perfect foundation.
If you have oily skin, use a powder foundation or an oil-free liquid.
If your skin is dry, choose a liquid foundation, or a foundation with a creamy texture that provides moisture to the skin and provides great coverage.
In the case of combination skin; It is advised to avoid oily foundation, and to mix two types together.
If you suffer from sensitive skin and are prone to acne, it is advised to avoid ingredients that irritate the skin, it is recommended to use powder foundation.
Second, choose a foundation color close to your skin tone
- To choose the right foundation shade for your skin, try it on the neck or jaw line, not the hand.
- In the event that the foundation left a white layer on your skin, or made it appear darker, avoid this choice.
- It is recommended to mix two different colors in summer and winter; Because your skin tone will change throughout the year and also vary in different areas of your face.
- When you are confused about choosing the right base tone; Choose the shade that’s a little darker. Because the light color always looks artificial and chalky.
How to apply
Now that you have an idea of the most important rules when choosing the perfect foundation for you, here are some tips that you should keep in mind as you apply it to get smooth makeup.
- Before applying the foundation, you need to moisturize your skin with a primer, so that your face looks great throughout the day.
- Don’t use too much foundation. Apply sparingly to areas of your skin that need smoothing – it will leave you looking more natural.
- Skip frequent touches with setting powder, instead use blotting papers to avoid looking like you are wearing a lot of makeup.
- If your day is full of activity and the weather is hot, it is recommended to use a fixing spray to ensure it lasts longer.
Don’t confuse yourself while searching for the best foundation, Dermaliscio is the one!
Why is Dermaliscio Smooth Foundation different?
Because it is the best natural foundation !
- It’s a professionally selected blend of polymers and pigments coated with encapsulated microparticles that ensure an even coverage, perfect for flawless complexion, leaving it silky smooth.
- It contains filters for ultraviolet rays (UVB), and contains antioxidants that protect the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- water resistant.
- Free of oils.
- It is a full cover cream foundation.
Available in many shades to suit your skin tone.
0 Comments for “All About Foundations”