Wrinkle treatment – freshness – color uniformity – filler and Botox alternative
Active concentrate of pure dual molecular weight. This shock action serum promotes cell regeneration and renewal, coupled with an intensive, moisturizing and anti aging effect. Wrinkles are filled and the lines are softly lifted. Its delicate formulation makes it ideal for all skin types and all ages.
Hyaluronic acid is a substance naturally produced by the body, and it is found mostly in the joints and fluids in the eyes.
It is responsible for giving your skin its plump and hydrated appearance, due to its water-retaining property.
Why Hyaluronic serum is ideal for you?
Because the active concentration of the pure double molecular weight in Hyaluronic Acid Serum 8000, promotes the regeneration.
Treatment of deep facial wrinkles.
- Increased humidity.
- Increase the elasticity around the eyes, and an effective treatment for freshness.
- Faster absorption by the skin.
HYALURONIC ACID (10-50 KDALTON)
Low molecular Hyaluronic Acid that is able to penetrate the skin. It hydrates the Epidermis, improves the skin elasticity and supports the cell renewal. In addition, it acts as an agent of active substances.
OLIGO HYALURONIC (<5000 DALTON)
Is an Oligomer Hyaluronic acid that has a Nano molecular size of about 1 nm. It can penetrate the skin to the deepest layers. Moisturizes the skin from inside and out. The moisture lasts for up to 3 days, since the Oligo Hyaluronic Acid has a high water holding capacity.
Peptides are tiny proteins that are a result of collagen breakage, they are important as an active ingredients to rebuild the skin.
A 2014 study published in The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology shows. The effectiveness of Nano-hyaluronic acid in maintaining skin elasticity and skin hydration levels. It found that Nano hyaluronic acid increased skin hydration levels by 96% and skin firmness and elasticity by 55%.
The Hyaluronic acid is produced by Soliance, it is biomimetic for two reasons:
- The production process mimics a natural phenomenon. Actually, some lactic bacteria are able to produce hyaluronic acid because it is an essential constituent of their capsule. This production is a natural defense mechanism that occurs in stress conditions.
- The chemical structure of the molecule produced through biotechnology is strictly identical to the endogenous one produced by fibroblasts or keratinocytes. Our Hyaluronic acid serum maintains the skin natural hydration through three synergistic activities.
- Applied on the epidermis, Our Hyaluronic acid serum forms anon-occlusivefilm that regulates water perspiration.
- Thanks to its strong hygroscopic properties, Our Hyaluronic acid serum retains water on the skin surface and plays a role of water “reservoir”.
- This hyaluronic acid also protects the skin from external aggressions that may alter the natural lipidic barrier.
It is quite a new hyaluronic acid with very low molecular weight (av.7,000 da).
Since Oligo Hyaluronic covers the skin surface and also penetrates into horny layer, it keeps the skin moisture both inner and outer side of the skin.
Oligo Hyaluronic which remains in horny layer of the skin is not washed away, thus unlike common hyaluronic acid, it retains the skin moisture even after washing.
- Transdermal absorption.
- Skin moisture increase.
- High moisture retentivity.
Millions of consumers worldwide are affected by skin conditions that cause unpleasant sensations such as itching, flaking and stinging, or simply an uncomfortably dry and taut feeling. For tangible relief, they desire a product that binds water in the skin and keeps it there as long as possible.
Our hyaluronic acid serum. perfectly addresses this widespread consumer need both for short- and long-term skin hydration, these are exposed to adverse environmental influences, detergents and household products.
Gene expression studies have shown that hyaluronic acid serum stimulates key genes to improve skin barrier function, and a variety of in vivo studies. Confirm its ability to strengthen the skin barrier and maintain deep hydration for 72 hours. This imparts a soothing action that, due to its unique binding mechanism, is not lost when contained in rinse-off products.
How to use Hyaluronic Acid Serum in your skin care routine
- Apply immediately on the skin: Apply Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum after showering or washing your face. It is recommended to apply it directly to damp skin. You can use it dear as a primer before applying your make-up. For perfect hydration and an extra layer of protection.
- Use it as a wrinkle serum on a daily basis: You can also use Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum as a daily routine.
Suitable and safe For all skin types
- How often should you use 8000 ppm hylauronic serum?
Using the Serum 8000 should be part of your daily routine to take care of your skin, as you will need to renew the package every 6 months.
- Does Hyaluronic serum help in reducing pores?
The 8000 Serum helps reduce enlarged pores.
- Does the hyaluronic acid serum preserve fillers?
Yes, the 8000 serum preserves the injected botox or filler for longer periods and prevents the rapid analysis of the injected hi-tech.
I love this product! I was having bad skin since I needed to wear a mask all day. And I mean really bad! with huge red pimples all over my chin. I ordered this and have tried it for a few days now and I can already see a huge difference! I use it together with hylauronic acid cream. My skin is a lot smoother and my pimples have reduced a lot. Would definitily recommend, Will buy again.