Dermaliscio Sunscreen Shade 50+ – Excellent sun protection
Providing your skin with sun protection by using a sunblock cream which provides many benefits that include:
- Reducing the signs of aging
Exposure to sunlight without protection can damage the skin’s collagen, causing it to lose its elasticity and produce wrinkles due to the sun.
Therefore, to prevent the appearance of these wrinkles, it is necessary to use a sunblock cream.
- Reducing spots in the skin due to the sun
Exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays can also cause sun spots. These spots are caused by hyperpigmentation and usually appear on flat areas of the skin in the form of a change in skin color, which may be different shades of brown.
- Protect the skin from sunburn
Excessive sun exposure or exposure to ultraviolet rays (such as tanning beds), without protection, can lead to a painful burn.
Sunburn usually takes a few days or more to heal, so it is always necessary to put on sunscreen, even on cold and cloudy days. Where the sun’s rays in winter are more harmful than in summer.
- Reducing the risk of skin cancer
One of the best ways to reduce the risk of developing skin cancer is to use a sunblock cream. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends using a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15, but the higher the percentage, the better the protection from UV rays.
- Ariodictyon californicum extract (Eriodictyon californicum)
This extract is rich in flavonoids and tannins, which have antioxidant properties against UVB rays, and soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin E
It has antioxidant properties; It protects against free radicals that cause aging and wrinkles due to the sun.
- Extract of pisum sativum (Pisum sativum)
As this extract stimulates the manufacture of collagen, elastin, glucosaminoglycans, and chondroitin, which are among the most important components of the skin, which contribute to the thickness of the skin, giving it more strength and flexibility.
Apply 3 times a Day To have the best results
Where it is characterized as:
- Holds a certificate of dermatologists.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Fragrance and alcohol free; This is a suitable option for people with sensitive skin.
- Free of artificial colors.
- Paraben free.
- Does not leave irritating white marks on the skin.
- Easy to apply and waterproof.
- It contains chemical and physical filters that ensure high protection from the sun’s rays.
- Features a high sun protection factor (SPF) 50+.